05 October 2014

A Witch's Romance Review

Title: A Witch’s Romance
AKA: A Witch’s Love
Genre: Romance, comedy
Episodes: 16
Broadcast period: 2014-apr to 2014-jun
Cast: Uhm Jung Hwa, Park Seo Joon, Han Jae suk, Jung Yun Joo, Yang Hee Kyung, Ra Mi Ran, Lee Se Chang, Yoon Hyun Min,

Succesfull, single and soon to be 40 years, that’s the witch Ban Ji Yeon (Uhm Jung Hwa). After being dumped at her own wedding, she has dedicated her life to her work, and that have earned her the title of being a well-known reporter at Trouble Maker and a witch by her co-workers. After some misunderstandings she gets her own assistant, Yoon Dong Ha (Park Seo Joon), who is 14 years younger than her. While everyone else in the office is betting for how long the new assistant will survive, a new romance is starting.

… 14 years?! Are you kidding me! Why? That’s what first came in mind, when I came upon this drama. But I’m such a Park Seo Joon and Yoon Hyun Min fan I had to watch this. And I’m quite surprised how I managed to finish this in 2 days. Even though the couple had a 14 years difference, their chemistry and the way they tackled the age difference made me forget everything about it. In some point I even convinced myself it wasn’t that big of a deal. The characters and even the work related scandals were all very well worked through and realistic, while still having that comedy twist to it. What I really liked about this drama was Uhm Jung Hwas, she’s not that good of an actor, but that made the character more real, I guess you have to watch to know what I mean :b

☆☆☆ / 3 out of 5 stars

♥♥♥♥ / 4 out of 5 hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment