21 April 2014

God's Quiz 3 Review

Title: God’s Quiz 3
Genre: Medical, Crime, Mystery
Episodes: 12
Broadcast period: 2012-May to 2012-Aug
Cast: Ryu Duk Hwan, Ahn Nae Sang, Choi Jung Woo and Park Joo Myun.

When an alien like body is found in an abandon building, veteran detective Bae Tae Shik (Ahn Nae Sang) is put on the case as the leading detective. Arriving at the scene he meets Han Jin Woo (Ryu Duk Hwan) and the two bump heads even going as far as making a stunt on the scene. Jin Woos girlfriend and prior partner Detective Kang left to study, so he tries to do the job of two, until he finds out who his new partner is: Detective Bae.
Complete opposites: one is depending on his knowledge and brain while the other is going with his gut and looks at the habits of the criminals. The two are forced to work together, even becoming an official team by joining the police and medical office. Somehow the two find common ground, but for some reason Jin Woos illness seems to act up, and he slowly starts to fear his own mind…

Okay, freaking scary! Like shitting my pants level! Like seriously, I can deal with ghosts, dead people heck even aliens, but damn! Having a second personality where you can’t control your body is just way out of my league! I was so freaked out that I had to take a break once in a while. *shiver*
Besides that I was a bit reluctant when I heard the detective would change, but that was until I met Bae Tae Shik and damn I am glad they added him! Made everything so much easier digest and the duo made me laugh several times. It gives the entire drama a fresher and newer feel.
Okay, spoiler much, sorry! But seriously very good!

☆☆☆☆ / 4 out of 5 stars

♥♥♥♥ / 4 out of 5 hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment