31 December 2013

Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo Season 1 Review

Title: Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo Season 1
AKA: Kindaichi Boy’s Accident Files / The Files of Young Kindaichi
Genre: Mystery, Suspense
Episodes: 8 + 2 Specials
Broadcast period: 1995-Jul to 1995-Sep
Cast: Domoto Tsuyoshi, Tomosaka Rie and Furuoya Masato.

Even though Kindaichi Hajime (Domoto Tsuyoshi) is the grandson of the famous detective Kindaichi Kousuke, who is famous for solving complicated crimes, Hajime is much more relaxed and doesn’t really bother with complicated things. Being a high school student, he prefers to play around in classroom and falls for almost any pretty girl. Despite his attitude he tends to be protective of his best friend Miyuki (Tomosaka Rie), and every time a mystery happens, Hajime changes: he becomes a different person, with the goal to solve it.

I’m sorry the review is a bit short, but this drama does not have one main story. It has a lot of short stories and two main actors in those stories, so yeah.
Being an old drama I was not expectant nor did I judgmental, and honestly that worked in my favour since I really enjoyed this. I like Domoto Tsuyoshi and have for a long time, though I haven’t seen him as a younger character before, so that was pleasant.
I can’t really say much, since it really does have a lot of bad CGs and bad fake bodies, but acting wise was great. That what I thought was bad acting actually was a hint to who the killer was, which I noticed along the way.
So do I recommend? Well, usually people wouldn’t watch this because of the quality and I get it, but this being a classic I had to watch it.

☆☆☆ / 3 out of 5 stars

♥♥♥ / 3 out of 5 hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment