28 May 2015

My Love, My Bride Movie Review

Title: My Love, My Bride
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Origin: Korea
Release Date: October 8, 2014
Cast: Jo Jung Suk, Shin Min Ah, Yoon Jung Hee, Bae Seong Woo, Ra Mi Ran, Jeon Moo Song, Lee Si Eon, Seo Kang Joon

The story of an ordinary Korean man, Yong Min (Jo Jung Suk), and an ordinary Korean woman, Mi Young (Shin Min Ah), who finally tied the knot after a 4 years relationship during which they dreamt about their future life as new-weds. They thought they would only be happy forever but gradually find out about what a marriage really means.

Just watched it. First off, I only watched this because of Jo Jung Suk, I have been really interested in him after I watched You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin last year. He really is a talented actor, well of course when he is a musical actor… Anyways, It's nothing much special. The story is quite realistic and I like that, but it's really common in marriage movies and even dramas as well. There are few parts where I didn't like their acting. Like when crying, it doesn't seem natural. I like the lesson of the movie though. Good watch if you're looking for something cute to watch, or curious what a married life is like, then give this a try.

☆☆☆☆ / 4 out of 5 stars

♥♥♥ / 3 out of 5 hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment